A&H

Any big games coming up?

been called up to Bradford city u14 v Hartlepool u14 :) randomly speaking to the RDO about a prior misconduct i sent in and he asked just asked if i were free sunday :)

The Referee Store
damn it now having to re arrange a trip to scotland as i've been asked to do liversedge v yorkshire am. Bring youself up this way lol loads of football around here!

yeah can you imagine the amount of fun time i would get if i said, vikki we are moving to nottingham so that i can get more football in, however this is a big posibility very soon as i do not want to be traveling 1000 miles a weekend to spend one day at home.

yeah can you imagine the amount of fun time i would get if i said, vikki we are moving to nottingham so that i can get more football in, however this is a big posibility very soon as i do not want to be traveling 1000 miles a weekend to spend one day at home.
I'm in west yorkshire so it'd be even further :D

i will in the next few years be posted new glasgow, and i live in plymouth 530 miles as the m6 goes, so referee duties will be put on hold for civilian games, but will be able to do naval games.

Been asked to do line for WRCFA v leeds united both u18 @ county HQ, only thing is its freeeeeeezzzing and the pitch is apparently massive! never warn gloves before but seriously considering it tonight!

Had a decent week so far. Barnet vs Brentford in u21 PDL on Monday, Barnet vs Brighton in a friendly today, Isthmian D1 line on Sat and then my first Ryman Prem line end of Dec!

didn't wear gloves, came back with frost bite but got to meet Neil Redfern so id say thats a success!

Got my biggest game ever next Saturday, in my three years Ref'ing, Haverfordwest County v Bridgend Town in the Welsh Football League Division One. Absolutely papping it as it will be my first one in front of a decent crowd and the highest level I've refereed at. Very excited at the same time.

Arran Williams said:
didn't wear gloves, came back with frost bite but got to meet Neil Redfern so id say thats a success!

Oakwell legend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The biggest games I have done to press this Season, and I'm not sure which is the bigger to be honest, are the Extra Preliminary round of the FA Cup and the 3rd Round proper of the FA Vase.

Loved every minute of both :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

There's me thinking I'm having a shocker of a season. A few games in local county reserves league and neither if them have rely gone to plan.

The league is broken down as follows:
Premier
League 1
League 2 (east and west)
Reserve (east and west)

I get the appointments e-mail for jan and to my surprise I get 5th v 10th in div 2. May not sound that much - but I must be doing something right

Got my biggest game ever next Saturday, in my three years Ref'ing, Haverfordwest County v Bridgend Town in the Welsh Football League Division One. Absolutely papping it as it will be my first one in front of a decent crowd and the highest level I've refereed at. Very excited at the same time.
This is where Reffari announces he's lino....
Are you a Welsh Prem assistant?

God no, I wish I was but just a lowly level 6, not that I'm complaining that I got the game. Loved it. Was a bit one sided but an experience nether the less.

This coming Saturday, I have my first Ryman (Isthmian) Premier line. Looking forward to it. Two play-off placed teams!

just been appointed to Womens FA cup 2nd round game between Bradford v Nottingham on sunday :D

Nice on, how did it go?

Might have an academy match on Sunday, just waiting for a phone call.

Back