A&H

Adidas 22 Kits

The Referee Store
The colors look very nice, at least on my computer screen. Not sure I'm a fan of the neck trim just continuing to the back of the shoulders (if that's what's actually happening - it's hard to tell exactly what's going on there). Adidas probably would have been better if they had just had the full collar trimmed and then had the accent color go all of the way around the shoulders. Sometimes, simpler is better.

Why are stripes that look like backpack straps a good thing???

The biggest purpose of the revision seems to be to have a really big and visible addidas logo . . .

Adidas here in Scotland.
big fan of the purple
We will end up with Black Yellow and Red at least for the first year, green might appear the year after. I’d wager we definitely won’t see the Purple.

Or then again we might not see any. Macron rumours still circulating and have been for the last few years. This is possibly the last year of the current SFA/Adidas deal for ref kits.

We will end up with Black Yellow and Red at least for the first year, green might appear the year after. I’d wager we definitely won’t see the Purple.

Or then again we might not see any. Macron rumours still circulating and have been for the last few years. This is possibly the last year of the current SFA/Adidas deal for ref kits.
What makes you think we won’t see them all? We have all with the 18 kit

What makes you think we won’t see them all? We have all with the 18 kit
That’s the first time we’ve ever had the full set of what’s available from Adidas, before that we’ve only ever had 3 of the available colours at any one t

in 2018 we got black, red and yellow.

The year later they brought out the blue and the green versions when they realised that there would be no new Adidas Kit in 2020 (the Macron UEFA deal broke the Adidas 2 year cycle).
The purple will be quite close to the black so no real need for it at all.

Sadly it's been a long time since Adidas released a decent ref shirt and nothing has changed with their latest efforts. 👎

For me, this is good as it gets from adidas, simple and classy (had 3 of these shirts myself 😎)

Attachments

• 891466_original(1).jpg
    891466_original(1).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 44
Admittedly reviving a sleeping thread, but the Mexican refereeing crew working the US-Uruguay friendly today are wearing the new Adidas black. Man, those straps are not a good look. They look like you would use them to drag someone away.

I’ve just had the turquoise shirt delivered and I actually quite like it

New referee here guys. I’m just looking at buying some referee shorts now. Does anyone know where you can buy the adidas referee shorts (SFA ones would be even better…) that isn’t RJM? £25 for the shorts is fine but being based in the highlands an extra £15 for P&P is off putting to say the least! (Thanks SFA for outsourcing and not thinking of the full demographic!)

Also, don’t suppose anyone knows if you get a discount on RJM once you get your extranet login? Which I’m just waiting for…

Last edited:
New referee here guys. I’m just looking at buying some referee shorts now. Does anyone know where you can buy the adidas referee shorts (SFA ones would be even better…) that isn’t RJM? £25 for the shorts is fine but being based in the highlands an extra £15 for P&P is off putting to say the least! (Thanks SFA for outsourcing and not thinking of the full demographic!)

Also, don’t suppose anyone knows if you get a discount on RJM once you get your extranet login? Which I’m just waiting for…
Welcome Welcome.

What size of shorts and I’ll keep an eye out.

No such thing as SFA shorts. New Adidas ones have grey logo on front.

Old ones are black logo at the back. Not a massive difference.

Dont get me started on RJM shipping but no discounts.

Welcome Welcome.

What size of shorts and I’ll keep an eye out.

No such thing as SFA shorts. New Adidas ones have grey logo on front.

Old ones are black logo at the back. Not a massive difference.

Dont get me started on RJM shipping but no discounts.
Thanks for the advice mate! I have been searching the web just for adidas referee shorts (XL/XXL) but finding any black adidas ones appears to be a real struggle.

Appreciate that, the cost fair adds up once you look at all what is needed, just wasn’t sure if it was worth ordering now or waiting for my login to the portal to arrive!

Thanks for the advice mate! I have been searching the web just for adidas referee shorts (XL/XXL) but finding any black adidas ones appears to be a real struggle.

Appreciate that, the cost fair adds up once you look at all what is needed, just wasn’t sure if it was worth ordering now or waiting for my login to the portal to arrive!
I found a spare pair that I didn’t know I had in my bag in xxl. Still in the packaging. I’ll send you a pm

In all fairness mate, if you’ve just passed. Probably not best ordering from there at all. Attend training, speak to your association see if they have a kit bank with any spare stuff

Back