Just tweeted for the first time in ages:

A&H International

@AandHReferees
·

Guess. Who’s. Back. Announcement
➡️
Incoming

The Referee Store
Any update on when this is happening? Its been a while since the last update on here

From what I’ve heard it’s not far off. Will see what else I can find out

Spoke to them the other day, its going to be late July, they're awaiting some stock to relaunch with everything to reorder rather than launching with a load of products waiting to come in
That's good to read.
Always was a fan of A&H. The only company I ever found that did bespoke FA Observer stuff.
Hoping they simply pick up again from where they left off ... :)👌

Is it the same family? I know the father died but have the kids decided to resurrect the business or has someone come in and bought the company name and presumably TMs etc for touchline?

Is it the same family? I know the father died but have the kids decided to resurrect the business or has someone come in and bought the company name and presumably TMs etc for touchline?
Don't think so.

I got Touchline Buzzers for around £300 10 years ago as a level 4. They were still frowned upon but I have sinced progressed and earnt that back countless times. Now that buzzers are generally accepted, even at supply and Touchlines have always been highly sought after, they are likely to sell well.

Has anyone ordered a "new" set of touchlines and got any feedback on them? Are they the same quality etc?

Has anyone ordered a "new" set of touchlines and got any feedback on them? Are they the same quality etc?
Mine arrived on Friday morning. I had a set a few years ago that broke - so I have something to compare to (Albeit to the 2015/16 model HA). They're exactly the same. I did wonder why there was no manual/user guide with the new set, but I was pointed to a PDF link on the website. So happy days.

Back