A&H

2019 L3 promotion

The Referee Store
That surprises me. The Pools are specificially told that they cannot release the end of marking seasons bandings until the FA releases the names of promotions (at least at L4)

L4 promotions - unless you are AA or AB, don't expect the email. You should know from your mid-season bandings if you are in line. Then even if you are AB or AB, it is not automatic you will get the email.

There have been instances of a referee being in the banding but not taken for various reasons. I know if one referee who was CC the year before, and the FA felt it was a freak
result; another was unavailable most mid weeks so couldn't do the number of matches required.

The power is in the hands of the FA - nobody has an inside track, the lists came out 1st May last year. I would expect the same timescale this year.

I know of officials particularly in larger pools of around 100, where the top for observers has gone up as AC with lower end AA (could be 17th-20th placed for either/both) staying at Supply.
Personally I cannot see how CC the previous year makes AA the following marking season a freak. Some supply leagues are incredibly tight with the top of band A club marks at 80 and the bottom of E at 73.
Top of A for observers can be 74.5 one season and just under 76 the next.

OK so now officially fed up of looking at phone every half hour for an email (in my case hoping for acceptance of level 4 nomination). Anyone any idea when they will be out ?

OK so now officially fed up of looking at phone every half hour for an email (in my case hoping for acceptance of level 4 nomination). Anyone any idea when they will be out ?

A rumour going around is that it may be now next week, just to screw with your heads further.......:facepalm::blackeye:

Congratulations. Squeaky bum time continues for those waiting for level 4. Anyone know whether, having been nominated for 4, you get a yes or no email, or do they just send you one if accepted?

Congratulations. Squeaky bum time continues for those waiting for level 4. Anyone know whether, having been nominated for 4, you get a yes or no email, or do they just send you one if accepted?
Be another week now

Yes or no

Back