A&H

2015/16 Nike Kit

Tunny

Level 5 Referee
Has anyone heard or seen if the Nike shirt will be different for the new football season

The Referee Store
They've been changed this season, they will only be for 2016/2017 after the Euro

Just to confirm that the current shirt is staying for the next football season?

Is marketed as the "2014-16 kit". The 2013-14 was a hurried interim as something when Umbro went out whilst they decided on something to do for the 14-16.

But saying that - Umbro is a Nike brand so would have thought they could have had a plan in place .....

Not sure hoe long the Nike contract is though. Just imagine if adidas got the contract (as they don't "do" B&W kits) ....

I think it was quite a lengthy contract with Nike so sure there will be a few more kits that we got to pay out for!!
True though about Adidas but bet they can get a decent looking B&W kit out if needed!

Is marketed as the "2014-16 kit". The 2013-14 was a hurried interim as something when Umbro went out whilst they decided on something to do for the 14-16.....

Actually no it wasn't... It was the same as the 2012-14 range used in many other European countries.

True though about Adidas but bet they can get a decent looking B&W kit out if needed!

Not really worth a bet- adidas have no need for a black and white kit, they don't really need the 'English market' when they have UEFA/FIFA and the majority of world football who are happy to take whatever multi colours they produce

I was of the understanding that the current Nike kit was 14/15 only...... I'm expecting a new kit to come out...

Just seen the same kit now advertised as 15/16 season... so i guess its here for another year......

Actually,my favourite kit to date was the first Nike kit, with the zip pocket... I hate velcro..

Looking at getting one myself. Is it more on the generous side than previous kits?

Sounds like it'll be the ideal kit for me then :)

Just to recap guys..... this seasons kit is the same as last seasons.... no change...

Personally, I hate velro on the pockets. I had to replace mine half way though the season.... just as i did withmy umbro kit.

May be I'm getting my book out too often?!

Back