A&H

2014 / 15 Referee kit

The Referee Store
Will they be changing the rule on being able to wear colours other than black next season so we can actually buy more than one if needed?

Will they be changing the rule on being able to wear colours other than black next season so we can actually buy more than one if needed?
nothing has been decided yet but, I can't see it happening to be honest

I like the turquoise, better than purple! If we are allowed to wear colours (which I doubt we will) that's the one I'll get because I don't think you'll find a team playing in turquoise!

nothing has been decided yet but, I can't see it happening to be honest

It would make so much sense if we could actually wear different colours because then you won't get a colour clash like I experienced today..

It would make so much sense if we could actually wear different colours because then you won't get a colour clash like I experienced today..

I assume they were wearing black? they aren't aloud to and technically you should report them....

I assume they were wearing black? they aren't aloud to and technically you should report them....
Red and black tops but the back was all black...

A few parents commented on mistaking me for a player

And there in lies the problem with kits that feature black prominently, but are not 'all black' as prohibited by local FA's.

Locally we have teams who use the Inter & Meelan kit templates offered by many suppliers, all of them have solid black backs which causes problems.

The sooner the FA allow us a colour change the better in my opinion!

New Nike kit looks good, the current kit is comfortable and washes well, still looks in good order and worn at least twice a week

What Ryan said. If you look at what the nike kit looked like at first, they showed Webb wearing the kit with yellow shorts and yellow socks, but in the Prem and FL they wear them with with black socks and shorts

Very much like the look of that new kit, doesn't look like the shirt is the same horrid material as this year. Anyone else find that if you're a sweaty gentleman like myself, the shirt would absorb every ounce, making your shirt weigh the equivalent of a small elephant?!

Very much like the look of that new kit, doesn't look like the shirt is the same horrid material as this year. Anyone else find that if you're a sweaty gentleman like myself, the shirt would absorb every ounce, making your shirt weigh the equivalent of a small elephant?!

I don't sweat loads but I like how the shirt absorbs it so you can't really tell you are sweating, or is that just me?

I sweat buckets and have found no problem with the shirt. It looks like an absorbent shirt but it's probably got some fancy moisture repellent technology in it.

This new nike kit (next seasons) is apparently staying for 2 seasons?!

Back