A&H

2014 / 15 Referee kit

RefJack

Hi All,

I know it's very early days, but I've been thinking about getting all the new Nike training kit, Nike bag, Nike boots etc...

However I don't want to buy a load of expensive Nike stuff, and then for the kit to change to Adidas or some other brand next year. Does anyone know if Nike will continue to be the referee brand next year?

Many Thanks

The Referee Store
It will be Nike next year, yes. However, the kit is all changing. And I mean all. Shirts & shorts as well as training gear are all being changed!

Good that it's changing, was debating whether to get it but then went for the RA one because it's just so bland and that sideways zip would really annoy me!

The zip is actually pretty useful. The general design of the kit with its mesh material is a bit crap.

I much prefer my Nike kit to my Umbro one. I find the zip useful for my wallet/match pad when it's raining. That little bit of extra protection makes all the difference.

I think the Nike kit is way better than the Umbro I find the pocket very useful I put my spare pen and book in there, The sizes were different but got long sleeve Large and short sleeve medium worked out brilliant for me.
But I am a Nike man always have been.

Don't like the look of the top, especially with the white logo... Even though you can barely see it in black

Agreed, the top's not nice. Mind you, I wasn't a fan of the current Nike top so I'm sure it will grow on me.

Back