A&H

Promotion 10/11

Good to hear it Sheilsy

Bedfordshire meet next week

Incidentally, an Email has come down today from The FA with guidelines to adjudge people with a shortfall in games due to weather...

Could be interesting!

Good luck and congrats to everyone.

The Referee Store
How's the quest to get to level 4 Slim? You got the games in? Or is this why you were making appearances on Sundays?

Ross - i had that horrific injury in norway so only just come back!!! Yeah Martyn my L4 app is in... god help them!

Forgot about the Norge incident! Gonna have to try and pop down to one of your games. Want to get to one of Mitch's. See if his old man us there and get him to join in on the heckling. Lol

Congratulations go to so far from Middlesex

Michael Mcdermott 7 to 6
Steve Burgess 6 to 5
Sunny Gill 7 to 5
Tony Leng 6 to 5

Erm predominantly yes as they will help getting up to 4 but may have to source a few extra to just push up to 15

Have you got to take the fitness test & Pass before you can opt to go for L4 promotion

in London we have to pass the FT in Feb so that they dont waste there time assessing people and then they cannot get through the test. if they have passed the test then they will get assessed

no they dont in bedfordshire. I'm going for the test in July to get Div One middles

Bedfordshire are out and i was delighted to announce all but one in the centre of excellence went up!

Any other counties announced anything?

Congrats to the Bedfordshire folks

Back