A&H

Promotion 10/11

The Referee Store
Congrats
smile.png

As stated elsewhere, my county send out the letters with the registration pack, so no news for a while yet. I do love the implicit irony therein however - Congratulations, you've been promoted. Now give us twenty quid!

You going for level 5 Paul? My excellent assessment has obviously helped you then? :D

yes mate going for 5, i cannot belive how rude to you i was that day..as you know what happened it really P***ed me off, i know i have appoligised in the past but again very sorry ross..

Without going into detail about what happened, had it been me, i would have been the exact same. What happened was out of order, you know it, i know it, i think the other person involved knew it, the important thing was, that you didnt let it affect your game

So no need to apologise Paul

it wasnt a problem with assesor. rdo turned upto game and told me i wasnt getting my promotion due to a lot of my games being on womans football and the fa had changed the guidelines but he had got it wrong went into the game in a bad mood as there was only 4 weeks till the end of the promotion season..
neithless to say changed my county fa since then..

its ok thanks to an excellent report from ross..(sorry my tounge is brown) i got my level 6 last season and hopefully this season level 5 , got invited for a level 4 fitness test but turned it down , i will be quite happy as a level 5...

Since I'm new here, I'm not sure how things work. Is there a temporary block I can apply to Coventryref until his brown tongue stops smelling? :eek::p:D

There is function in my admin panel where i can send him to "Coventry" as it were :p

Back