A&H

European Championships 2016

Who will win Euro 2016

• Total voters
The Referee Store
Better than Slovakia - result and performance.

And Slovakia beat spain and Germany recently.

Wales only beat BIG teams though. England are safe! :D

I really don't get the anti Rooney brigade. The man has scored 52 goals in 111 England games, that is a phenomenal record in International football, even more so for someone who doesn't play as the main forward usually.

Old Rooney = amazing

New Rooney = experience.

Is that a reason to be included?

I can't help but sort of support Russia...

Like you c¥nuts weren't supporting Slovakia earlier!!!

I can't help but sort of support Russia...

Like you c¥nuts weren't supporting Slovakia earlier!!!

Not true butt.
I just thought Slovakia would play better than they did and beat Wales. That's all..... :)

Disappointment eh?

I may want you to lose now, but hey, I want wales through as a primary goal. After that I don't care what you do until we possibly meet again. Then, if it could possibly happen, I want you to lose!!!!

Disappointment eh?

I may want you to lose now, but hey, I want wales through as a primary goal. After that I don't care what you do until we possibly meet again. Then, if it could possibly happen, I want you to lose!!!!

You Welsh are all the same. Even at rugby you seem to care as much about England's results as you do your own..... :rolleyes: ;)

I don't agree. Lalana has been lively, walker looks alive. Not a great performance so far. Rooney is slow and old.

Bring on Sturridge.

It's very quiet in here. Aside from the noise of finger nails being chewed down to the quick! ;)

Back