A&H

European Championships 2016

Who will win Euro 2016

• Total voters

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Kicks off tonight. (Like none of us knew that :rolleyes: :D )

Come on then - who's your money on?

Difficult to bet against the host nation (France) doing well but I fancy Belgium or Portugal to make the final this time.

Fritz will be there or thereabouts again (as per usual) and there's nearly always one team that nobody expects to, but somehow manages to have a surprise tournament. I suspect that team may come from England's group.

What d'you reckon? :)

The Referee Store
Belgium as that's who I drew in the sweepstake at work

England.

Not because I think we are great, but because I think the standard is down on usual and genuinely think we are best of a bad bunch.

I genuinely think we have half a chance, and believe me I've tried to fight it!

Strewth! The best of a bad bunch?! Did you see the crap we put together v turkey and Portugal!? Plenty (Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy) who'll beat us !

I may have the advantage of not seeing all of either game.

Anyway screw the lot of you! I point you to the words of the great poets Baddiel and Skinner and a certain song

Predictions for today's games?

Wales to win by 1
England to draw miserably 0-0 and then have loads of excuses as to why it didn't happen.

Lol it's 1-0 at the minute. If it stays this way (long way to go) start crying England... A boring draw is coming your way! :smug::moon::rofl::flip:

Lol it's 1-0 at the minute. If it stays this way (long way to go) start crying England... A boring draw is coming your way! :smug::moon::rofl::flip:

I know mate. Slovakia have been terrible. No width at all. Can't believe the AAR didn't penalise Skyrtel ! Unbelievable

Wales back on top. Deservedly so, Slovakia took their foot off the gas. :D

Come on wales

Eating a large portion of humble pie!

Shows what little I know about this game!

(Oh - Slovakia hit the post)

Wales deserved it in the end. Skyrtel was a disgrace.
Potentially bad news for England that result, since I don't think Slovakia will play that badly again......

Hahahah I am the welsh Nostradamus! Wales by one goal...

England 0 - Russia 0! It's what I predicted. :D

Come on boring game

Back