A&H

🇺🇾 v 🇵🇹

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep my betting slip talking but that aside he’s got no awarness turns his back on play to quickly & squirms out of every appeal running away like Mr Bean!

He’s poor & so will I be if I don’t get six yellows.

The Referee Store
Yep my betting slip talking but that aside he’s got no awarness turns his back on play to quickly & squirms out of every appeal running away like Mr Bean!

He’s poor & so will I be if I don’t get six yellows.
I could fine 3 yellows in the tunnel with some of the players on show!!! A bit of theatrics but nothing too bad yet!!!

Terrible GK positioning!!! What did he retreat to his line??? Cracking placement but a better keeper like Southall would of stopped that!!

Note on high tolerance may well be the fact that he’s Mexican rather than FIFA’s instruction - anyone who has watched some of their football will be able to tell you why, you’d have no one left on the pitch if not for tolerance

In the context of the competition, I think the ref has done OK (ish)
At least he's not buying most of the cheating (although powerless to do anything about it)

Dreadful to see players screaming in the referee's face. This is what impacts on us the most - at grass roots
Players all over the world copying
There's no way I will tolerate anyone copying that come September

Dreadful to see players screaming in the referee's face. This is what impacts on us the most - at grass roots
Players all over the world copying
There's no way I will tolerate anyone copying that come September

Three of them do it, one gets booked.

Ronnie should have had a red, if my lip reading is any good, for OFFINABUS.

Great game. I thought the ref did OK. But... really should have been a few more cards... some SPA, the dissent incident with the Portuguese... but that is to be expected in this tournament.

Where this referee did get noticed was that his movement stood out... and not in a good way. He seemed to get caught on the wrong diagonal or too central quite a lot and had to make sprints in front of the box to get out of trouble. He seemed to 5m out most of the time. And it stood compared to what I am used to seeing in the telly.

That said, that game was great, without major drama - no Pepe face clutching! - so props to the man in the middle!

Five more MiB, five more;)

I cleaned up on the France game & thought the next one would be just as easy until I realised who the ref was.

School boy error not checking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back