A&H

Youth Tournament

Tino Best

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Just had confirmation about reffing a youth tournament for a company called Precision Pass. Anybody worked for them before and have any feedback?
Also I am doing the Norwich one on the 11th of May are there any east anglia refs doing it as well?

The Referee Store
Hi AlexV
The company is called precisionpass. I received an email in the middle of March asking for refs and asking them to apply. Got the email confirming my appointment on Friday. They might have enough refs but refs do get injured so it might be worth getting in touch with them. Not sure how they got hold of my email adddress but it must of come from one of the county FAs I am registered with. Norfolk FA are very good at promoting tournaments I seem to think they are published on the website in the ref section. They normally get booked up quick so be proactive about it.

Hi AlexV
The company is called precisionpass. I received an email in the middle of March asking for refs and asking them to apply. Got the email confirming my appointment on Friday. They might have enough refs but refs do get injured so it might be worth getting in touch with them. Not sure how they got hold of my email adddress but it must of come from one of the county FAs I am registered with. Norfolk FA are very good at promoting tournaments I seem to think they are published on the website in the ref section. They normally get booked up quick so be proactive about it.
Okay, thank you. I’ll have a look

Hi AlexV
Whereabouts is the 'tournaments' page on Norfolk FA's site? Every time I click on the 'summer tournaments' link under one of the tabs, it takes me to the 'rules and regulations' page instead

Whereabouts is the 'tournaments' page on Norfolk FA's site? Every time I click on the 'summer tournaments' link under one of the tabs, it takes me to the 'rules and regulations' page instead
@Tino Best apparently,

I couldnt find it when I looked earlier but it was there last year so maybe it is a bit early

Last edited:

If you go down past the rules and regulations section you should come to the summer tournaments part and there is a link at the bottom of that which has the current sanctioned tournaments.

Back