A&H

Junior/Youth 'You need to go to Specsavers'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it those things in law that annoy me I have improved my management in these areas but if players are to blow the tolerance levels then they get a card simple as that

No, but it's not "simple of that" is it? If your're just carding because something annoys you, then that's an abuse of power and you're gonna end up in trouble.

The Referee Store
To an extent, we all card for things that annoy us....otherwise what are you carding for when you caution for dissent?

But i would agree that you shouldn't be carding for trivial matters........

I do not abuse the power and thanks padfoot and I don't do it based of trivia iver and I don't go looking for cards. I base them from laws but try in place management and I have improved I'm also under mentor so for next season I'm gonna be helped in improving my refereeing

Sorry Craig, but I think that you're wrong on this one. You can't card a player because they're annoying you, simple as that. Don't go looking for trouble.

The further into this thread that I got the lower my jaw fell in disbelief!! I do not want to be harsh but some people need to realise that we are meant to use the LoTG in conjunction with common sense not in isolation!

@ref craig every bit of dissent is not meant to be punished. Employ the stepped approach alongside some basic man management skills and it will improve your game drastically. Even though you may say you aren't it really does appear you look for cards. (This also goes to back up my point on another thread that some people are far too keen to publish their card count as a way of 'bragging')

I'm saying this now, before Ross does or before anyone else comments.

This thread WILL NOT turn into yet another thread about the publicising of card counts.

It is getting beyond a joke now. The next person who brings it up - AT ALL! - will be banned for 24 hours. Any further misdemeanours will result in their IP address being banned, along with their account.

Stay on topic, it's not rocket science!

For now, this stays open - BUT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back