A&H

Ladies Yellow card for a clear DOGSO

Phonesurgeon

Cook, Cleaner and Bottle Washer
Level 7 Referee
At least in the opinion of away manager and his assistant, as well as the GK that happens to be a qualified referee.
Game this morning U18's girls cup match blue vs gray(the latter being the away team).
Uneventful game, gray team being the much better team, few shoulder barges, few hard tackles... had a word with players and they soon stopped.
Then 31st minute of second half(away team 4-0 up) home team gets a through ball, blue 10 chasing all defenders stopped bar grey 8. Blue gets ball and gets brought down by grey. Postion wise blue was 7-8 yard from goal line perpendicular to post and grey about 2 yard back to right side of blue. Grey keeper still close to her goal line. Gray slide tackle blue, gets blue player fully, and a tiny fraction of the ball.
My position was around 7-8 behind play.
Award the penalty, and red card gray 8 for DOGSO. End of match i got the rigmarole above by the 3 of them.
The alleged qualified ref, insisted on yellow card... asked her what should it come under... she couldn't give an answer.
Videogames warriors...

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Sorry @Padfoot I'll edit my post, I wasn't very clear.
P.S. forgot to add that as I dismissed the player, she calls me "effing d**head"

@lincs22 in my report on WGS I have detailed the dismissal, and I have filed a misconduct report just for the fact she called me that as she was going off, but still on FOP.

@lincs22 in my report on WGS I have detailed the dismissal, and I have filed a misconduct report just for the fact she called me that as she was going off, but still on FOP.
Spot on. Some counties will extract the necessary details from sending off reports for additional misconduct reports, but some won't. Not worth taking the chance of it being overlooked IMO.

Back