A&H

WWFC v LFC

Nothing to do with politicising a serious injury. This incident has now happened and will happen again, as an indirect result of the delayed flag thing. There was enough time to raise the flag, stop the game and avoid a potentially life threatening injury. I think it's important to state this fact

The Referee Store
Nothing to do with politicising a serious injury. This incident has now happened and will happen again, as an indirect result of the delayed flag thing. There was enough time to raise the flag, stop the game and avoid a potentially life threatening injury. I think it's important to state this fact
It would be - if it was a fact. I get you don't like VAR and I think the point is valid in principal. I just don't think an absence of VAR would have changed anything in this specific incident.

It would be - if it was a fact. I get you don't like VAR and I think the point is valid in principal. I just don't think an absence of VAR would have changed anything in this specific incident.

I agree, I've watched it again and seems to me there would be very little chance of avoiding it happen. But I completely agree with the sentiment that it was always an accident waiting to happen, I just don't think this is the incident that best highlights the risk.

Back