A&H

Wristbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
For those who have not seen one (what a bunch of well behaved lads we have on the forum!) they are a chunky grey plastic with a thick strap. Very robust, meant not to come off unless forced or taken off properly by staff and very noticeable under a sock.

Used to work in association with probation. That's what they used to look like.

For those who have not seen one (what a bunch of well behaved lads we have on the forum!) they are a chunky grey plastic with a thick strap. Very robust, meant not to come off unless forced or taken off properly by staff and very noticeable under a sock.

Used to work in association with probation. That's what they used to look like.
I saw one in my first full season. Didn't see it until after the game it was that small and well hidden under shinpads with ankle protectors incorporated into the pad.

Looks like it could definitely be dangerous. That part of the body is quite likely to catch the top of the foot of an opponent and moving at high speed.

@Charlie Jones , worth you being aware that if / when you end up working as a team of three, some refs (eg Me :)) would be asking you to take it off, given that it's written there in the LOTG in black and white ...

Charlie may well end up being out with me this season as we are occasionally on the same league, now I know about this he will definitely be taking it off :D. One of my ARs earlier this season didn't want to remove his wedding ring (he was newly-married) and in the end we saw it my way. Sorry to digress.

How about a referee in an electronic tag - anyone seen that?

Not really.....didn't say that I would allow it.....I simply asked a question....quite flattered that people that much attention to my ramblings....
Oh, come now, @Padfoot ...
Either you didn't know the answer, in which case I have helped you out by referring you to the wise words of Padfoot, our resident ref-to-the-letter-of-the-law fundamentalist; or you did know the answer and so would seem merely to be stirring things up unnecessarily.

And if you search Padfoot and LOTG, all three quotes are on the first page so but a moment's effort...;)

Thread from the dead. Please see forum rules about resurrecting old discussions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back