A&H

World Cup Tips

The Referee Store
Can’t see past Brazil or France, squad depth & Xfactor.

Don’t think Germany will retain it only been done twice before, just don’t fancy them this year.

Two dark horses Belgium & Argentina, on paper Belgium are up there with the best & Argentina haven’t the most balanced team it’s all top heavy they have enough attackers to field three teams but they got to the last final without turning up any trees, I fancy them to go far.

Personally I only bet on bookings, going to be very tricky for me as I’ve only got knowledge on around 10 of the ref’s & I don’t know what the briefing will be to them this year, after 5-10 games I’ll be able to see a pattern with particular things they are hot & not on, until then I’ll be keeping my money in my pocket, my fav Rocci is there so I’ll be punting when he’s incharge.

If I had to tip up one bet for this forum at a respectable price it would be Lukaku top scorer each way @ 18/1, basicly if he finishes in the top 4 goal scorers you win a nice bit of money, if he actually finishes top scorer then your laughing & it’s party time.

I’d be interested in Gary Neville’s top tips for the WC, I know his brother has kept a close eye on the Brazilians lately!

My tips are Belgium and Portugal, Looking forward to seeing England, if they turn up it would be nice even though I doubt they are getting past the last 8...

no i am but my great grandad is Italian so i support them but obviously they didn't qualify so i just want to see good football.

So your Italian connection is from 3 generations back & yet you support them over England & would rather see France get to the final over England.

Interesting.

Can’t see past Brazil or France, squad depth & Xfactor.

Don’t think Germany will retain it only been done twice before, just don’t fancy them this year.

Two dark horses Belgium & Argentina, on paper Belgium are up there with the best & Argentina haven’t the most balanced team it’s all top heavy they have enough attackers to field three teams but they got to the last final without turning up any trees, I fancy them to go far.

Personally I only bet on bookings, going to be very tricky for me as I’ve only got knowledge on around 10 of the ref’s & I don’t know what the briefing will be to them this year, after 5-10 games I’ll be able to see a pattern with particular things they are hot & not on, until then I’ll be keeping my money in my pocket, my fav Rocci is there so I’ll be punting when he’s incharge.

If I had to tip up one bet for this forum at a respectable price it would be Lukaku top scorer each way @ 18/1, basicly if he finishes in the top 4 goal scorers you win a nice bit of money, if he actually finishes top scorer then your laughing & it’s party time.

Same here re the booking points, will be intrigued to see what the general stance will be with the cards. VAR is always helpful in picking up a stray red to bring the bet in...

Same here re the booking points, will be intrigued to see what the general stance will be with the cards. VAR is always helpful in picking up a stray red to bring the bet in...

And by god with my tipping I need all the help I can get, maybe there is some good in VAR :D

Good for you all👍🏻 or at least those going for a non European team...
Of course the last time a non European team won it on European soil (Sweden) was Brazil.... in 1958.😱
But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your fantasies... 😬

Good for you all👍🏻 or at least those going for a non European team...
Of course the last time a non European team won it on European soil (Sweden) was Brazil.... in 1958.😱
But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your fantasies... 😬

And in theory hand on heart I can only see Brazil or Argentina winning it outside of Europe.

So it does back up your stat, although Brazil is not a bad side to pick if your trying to go against the rule book.

I’d be very very surprised if it’s not one of the first three in the betting that wins it Brazil,France or Germany.

Although I previously said I don’t fancy Germany & I don’t, those three for me are a cut above the rest.

Of course a dark horse could get to the final like Portugal did two years ago & once your there anything can happen but for me the first three in the betting are single figure odds for a reason.

The one team I just don’t get the hype around is Spain, I woudnt touch them with a barge poll. Ramos & Pique with VAR good luck with the judo Sergio.

Who are the whipping boys this time? There is no Costa Rica, Zaire or Scotland this time around I see? :cool:

Ahhh costa rica... those whipping boys we managed to thrash 0-0 in 2014 ( our only point)

Who also topped the group also including italy, and Uruguay. Knocking Greece out on the way to a quarter final exit which was no disgrace, losing By KFTPM to the Netherlands.

Scotland were not whipping boys in 98. It took Brazil a deflected goal off Tom Boyds genitals to win, and Scotland were on top for a gd half hour, being at the game as I was, a draw would have been justified
Went on to trash Norway, who somehow went on to trash Brazil
Then had the typical Scotland performance in a horror show v Morrocco

So four points and a first qualification from group stage would have been justified

Back