A&H

Women's FA Cup

The Referee Store
I had a line 2 seasons ago Gills v Reading in the 4th round .....Alas my daughter was playing for Gills at the time so when I informed the Fa Sec ...I was quickly removed..

The Referee Store
I got an email through today confirming that I'm on the line in the 3rd qualifying round - Rotherham United v Long Eaton. Very happy indeed with being given the nod, bring it on!!

The Referee Store
2nd one of the season next week - 3rd qualifying round, senior AR on my previous match now my referee & I see the referee is AR on another tie - we must have done something right in previous round, or is the "system" not that refined?!

I got an email through today confirming that I'm on the line in the 3rd qualifying round - Rotherham United v Long Eaton. Very happy indeed with being given the nod, bring it on!!

What a great game this was! Finished 5-4 to Long Eaton, with Rotherham hitting the bar on 89 minutes (although it may be a blessing that it stayed out, as we'd have had extra time ;) )

Red card for DOGSO meaning that there's paperwork to be done this evening - although not by me!! :p

What a great game this was! Finished 5-4 to Long Eaton, with Rotherham hitting the bar on 89 minutes (although it may be a blessing that it stayed out, as we'd have had extra time ;) )

Red card for DOGSO meaning that there's paperwork to be done this evening - although not by me!! :p

Mine was a good game, but much less eventful in terms of cards, there were none - F/T Wealdstone Ladies 1 Bedford Ladies 4

I've got another line in the 4th qualifying round, can't have done to badly first time round.

Reactions: SM
Bizarrely, after not doing one of these before (In 13 years), have my third appt of the season - AR 4th qualifying round.

They don't appoint based on age. They do rely on feedback on the leagues you referee on though.

Glad you said that Jacko! :p

I've had one FA Vase match and one FA Youth Cup qualifying line so far this season. :) Both really enjoyable matches. :cool:

All good yesterday in my 4th qualifying round game middle, with Long Eaton causing a shock and beating Leicester City 4-1.

A quiet game too, with 2 good assistants which made my life even easier!

Thread from the dead... but it looks like someone used my injury sniper's rifle.:devil:

Very late call up to do the 3rd Round proper Loughborough v Lewes :cool:

Back