A&H

Whole Game

James P

Submitting a red card, for OFFINABUS. When I add additional comments, I cannot see them when I return to view the comments that I have made. Any suggestions?

The Referee Store
Submitting a red card, for OFFINABUS. When I add additional comments, I cannot see them when I return to view the comments that I have made. Any suggestions?
If you need to add what was said then this needs an extraordinary report. Otherwise just reporting the code is sufficient.

If you need to add what was said then this needs an extraordinary report. Otherwise just reporting the code is sufficient.
Is it expected that I write an extraordinary report?
For context: calling an opposition player a 'f*ggot' in an U13s game

Yes. I would for that as it is commonly used as a derogatory term aimed at someone who is Gay.

Given that's potentially homophobic, yeah, I'd recommend an additional report.

That 100% needs an extraordinary incident report. Red card reports are processed just as that, I very much doubt any comments are read more often than not.

Do I just outline what was said, when and by who? Also, do I complete this alongside the red card, or is it just the extraordinary report that is required?

Do I just outline what was said, when and by who? Also, do I complete this alongside the red card, or is it just the extraordinary report that is required?
Report as red card and note that the report is in relation to that.

Be concise.
In the X minute I heard X player say the following XYZ. I was X yards away and clearly heard and saw the player using those words. I deemed this to be offensive abusive and insulting and sent them off.

should I make a league official aware of this incident as it was homophobic language?
You could, but leagues can't do anything until the CFA have dealt with it, so your priority absolutely should be an extraordinary incident report on WGS.

Back