A&H

Whole Game System

HoofItYouDonkey

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Does anyone else have the same problem when after added cautions/dismissals, the system says 'generating reports' and does not allow you to download a PDF version?

The Referee Store
Why do you need to download a PDF version. Don't you just add what you need submit and get on with something else? Or have I missed something out which is important which I haven't been doing for 3 years

Why do you need to download a PDF version. Don't you just add what you need submit and get on with something else? Or have I missed something out which is important which I haven't been doing for 3 years
When I do a dismissal I like to add a comment detailing what happened in case it goes to appeal. When I click 'save' I can't see the comment in wgs without downloading the report (anyone else have this problem?)

When I do a dismissal I like to add a comment detailing what happened in case it goes to appeal. When I click 'save' I can't see the comment in wgs without downloading the report (anyone else have this problem?)
I think that part has changed this season you don’t now do a report for a dismissal just add what the offence was just the same as cautions

Computers go wrong, so I would recommend downloading the PDF, which takes about 5 seconds. Otherwise if a report goes missing you've got no evidence if you receive an email from county asking why would have failed to submit a caution / dismissal.

Does anyone else have the same problem when after added cautions/dismissals, the system says 'generating reports' and does not allow you to download a PDF version?
This happend to me for County Cup game I did it Said 'generating report's in a yellow box it still to this day does but I checked with my county fa and they did receive the reports so I imagine your county fa will still have received your report.

I've recently been informed that as they cannot appearl a red card this feature is no longer available. The pdf is available for misconduct reports though. Maybe add it in there instead? Or use a word document if it's for self and have a ref folder and date it so if someone does question it you know where to find it.

Back