A&H

Whole game number

Brennan87

Level 9 Referee
Newbie question: I am registering to my local leagues and they require my FA Whole game number, I have registered for FA whole game but it’s only displays my FAN number. I have applied to my local RA but only Saturday. Any help? Thanks

The Referee Store
thank you!

They asked for my fan and the next line down asked for my whole game number - it threw me off. Cheers mate

They could of course be asking for you registration number which will begin TR

As James said, it will probably be your registration number so they can check you are a registered referee for this season. It can be found on Whole Game under the Referee Administration tab

When you're becoming a referee, what happens to get a referee dashboard? does this get done automatically by the league when your in training?

When you're becoming a referee, what happens to get a referee dashboard? does this get done automatically by the league when your in training?

This is something I’m interested to find out, I’ve got a whole game log in I’ve got a dashboard but it’s only got me on there and gives me the options as a footballer not as referee, funnily enough it has all of my bookings on there as a player but I can’t access anywhere to input my games as a ref, I’m wondering if this is because I haven’t qualified yet, I’m refereeing but I haven’t finished the course yet and don’t have a ref no.

Any advice would be appreciated?

Back