A&H

Whole game , full time ??

James goodgame

Is there a website where I can see all the games that have been allocated too me ? I’m in Northampton and our leagues have started using the pitch side calendar for us to mark off our closed dates but is it possible to view the fixtures allocated too me on full time or whole game web site without writing them in myself ?

The Referee Store
In a nutshell... no
Many leagues use Full Time, but many also use independent sites. Even on Full Time, there's no consolidated view of your games across different leagues

Like @Big Cat said, if it's across leagues then no, but on Full Time, you should be able to see all your games in one league. I find this really handy when in one league, as we usually get appointed multiple games in one go, so it's good to be able to look on the website which is clearer than the emails.

I do recommend writing all your fixtures down as soon as you get appointments. It makes admin so much easier and you'll never get mixed up.

Here's what it looks like on Full Time.

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 08.55.40.png

Like @Big Cat said, if it's across leagues then no, but on Full Time, you should be able to see all your games in one league. I find this really handy when in one league, as we usually get appointed multiple games in one go, so it's good to be able to look on the website which is clearer than the emails.

I do recommend writing all your fixtures down as soon as you get appointments. It makes admin so much easier and you'll never get mixed up.

Here's what it looks like on Full Time.

View attachment 3746How do I get to that screen on full time ?

Back