A&H

Whistles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
I know a new L5 in Hampshire who uses one. Says it's excellent and actually has been known to stop games on other pitches with it

I personally wouldn't - something that garish would only draw attention to yourself.

I'd stick with the traditional Fox 40 / Sonik

Fox 40 all the way, I have a black one for when I am wearing a black kit and a yellow one for my yellow kit... Sad I know!

I have to agree. The fox pearl is just awful. Give me the classic anyday

i use the fox sonik myself. was told by an assessor the week to try a pea whislte. i said ok. But was really thinking dont think so somehow.

i use the fox sonik myself. was told by an assessor the week to try a pea whislte. i said ok. But was really thinking dont think so somehow.
I've got a whistle with a pea in it, hasn't ever come out of my bag though

After a match last Sunday the manager on the next pitch beside my game thanked me politely for costing his team two goals on his pitch because his backline stopped because they thought the ref on their pitch had blown for off-side with me blowing my FOX 40 Sonik Blast :rolleyes:

After a match last Sunday the manager on the next pitch beside my game thanked me politely for costing his team two goals on his pitch because his backline stopped because they thought the ref on their pitch had blown for off-side with me blowing my FOX 40 Sonik Blast :rolleyes:
I've recently been spending the first few minutes of matches partialy deaf, due to this beauty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back