A&H

What would you have done here?

I had a similar situation to this yesterday, albeit in the middle with CAR's. Borderline offside call with five minutes to go which led to the winning goal. I didn't give the offside because I wasn't 100% sure but in reality it was a no win situation; give the offside and deny a legitimate winning goal? Don't give the offside and the away team loses to an offside goal?

The important thing is that you've learnt from it @farrell, we've all lost concentration at some point in time.

The Referee Store
Be very careful with your choice of words haywain. You may want to be provocative but you've just associated one of my comments with the worst word you can use when speaking of a referee.

I sort of see what @haywain is saying, albeit in a rather provocative manner.

Should we really be guessing at decisions just so that we end up looking better rather than getting the right decision, or just dealing with what we have actually seen as opposed to what we wish we had seen?

I think we can all agree it is a refereeing kobayashi maru (Star Trek reference)

It's an unwinnable scenario.

He is Kirk. Let is not forget that before him there was no Klingon word for surrender!!

Geek alert is going off. And the off topic alarm. And I am the cause of both. :)

Back