A&H

What to do on World Cup breaks?

Look for an arb they can still be found but the tricky thing is getting both parts of your bet on.

The best route to gauranteed profit or Atleast the security of getting your stake back is double chance & team to win so basicly two bets that cover all three possible outcomes.

England to win or draw = double chance

Sweden to win = team to win

If you scan the net daily all around the world you will find one, I used to do it a lot until I won three times in a row with one online bookie and they cut my stakes down to £40.

It’s very small fractions but with large stakes it’s worth it, like I said the hard part is getting both parts of your bet on because the minute you win a few with one particular bookie they shut you down.

Around 5-6 years ago Brazil played in copa America it was EVS for Brazil to win & I found 5/4 on the other team to win or draw, layed out £1600 and profited £200, happy days but the problem was I won the same type of bet a few times with the same bookie & to them I was winning thousands but in theory I was only winnning £25-200 a time, they obviously cut your stakes or shut you down.

I’ve won & lost thousands over the years, I’ve staked 10k on England to win £200, I’ve staked 3k on Chelsea to win £500, they are my two biggest bets & I was on a slippery slope at that time of my life & lost all control.

Best bet in the world & most satisfying is a £5 accumulator to win £50-100, best feeling fun and within a working mans means.
Bookies know who is trying to arb and they'll limit those punter's stakes. If anyone only bets with a bookmaker when they are slightly out-of-line, that customer will be quickly restricted. On the exchanges, there's thousands of bots scanning markets which are linked for any kind of arb. This type of betting is so onerous for limited rewards, that one would be better off getting a regular full time job

The Referee Store
Back