A&H

What do you think of this youtube channel?

Kref

The only reason I know this channel is from scrolling my instagram feeds and the shorts come up in my feed. However some of the shorts on the channel are mostly reviewing games or smalls. However its also good to see the difference between the US and UK game.

But I have not really watched many of their full length videos except this one when it came up in my youtube recommend after I got sucked in from watching some baseball videos:

What are your thoughts and opinions on these videos and how helpful are they to referees?

The Referee Store
He keeps popping up on my Instagram feed and honestly, I can’t stand him. It’s all clickbait nonsense

Hmm, if I was filming myself referee I wouldn't be ambling around and giving penalties from 50 yards away. His positioning is very poor, and I only watched the first 5 minutes.

1652379180555.png

Seen his videos, and not sure how it works in the US, but for grassroots, his managing of cautions seems slightly poor, as well as being in with play, he always seems too far from it. Breaking IFAB rules as well

Back