A&H

What cards do you use?

KB

I'll take a tough game over an easy game any day!!
Level 4 Referee
Im currently using the FIFA cards, love the yellow but the 'Red' is looking quite pink and my spare FIFA red orange!! Have loads of spares but im a little OCD about things matching (refs that have a nike top, umbro shorts and adidas socks .... dont exactly look professional [my opinion]) anyway which cards are people using? Cheers

The Referee Store
Diamond that came with a v old wallet. Thick solid plastic, sits nice in pocket and YC a strip of masking tape on the back is almost invisible, so you can write on your Cautions / goals etc.

RC still nearly new.....

Cheers HRW ill have a look now

FIFA cards for standard ones and Refsworld as my backup/second caution set.

I currently use refsworld with card skins, but where are you all getting FIFA cards from?

I found my FIFA cards to be very orange. B&D or the refsworld cards are actually red /shameless plug :)

Reactions: KB

No, not at all. Mine is more orange than red if anything.

I got the FFF ones, the colours looks alot like the FIFA but i think they're a bit wider
I did a little personal thing with another set of cards

35397020150101161719.jpg

60960720150101161744.jpg

69535520150101161809.jpg

The cards are thinner but slightly larger than the others than I've used.

But talking to other refs it appears the cards I previously had were very thick so these are probably quite middle of the road.

Im currently using the FIFA cards, love the yellow but the 'Red' is looking quite pink and my spare FIFA red orange!! Have loads of spares but im a little OCD about things matching (refs that have a nike top, umbro shorts and adidas socks .... dont exactly look professional [my opinion]) anyway which cards are people using? Cheers

At least most tuck their ref shirt in though! ;)

At least most tuck their ref shirt in though! ;)

It came out whilst plying an advantage that nearly pulled off ... forgot to tuck it back in because I was buzzing that they nearly scored!!

In all honesty KB, the FIFA Cards are your best bet… They are solid, nice size, and just pretty good in general. If they look a little Orange/Pink (Which they do)… Just make do :p … I'm still gutted I got Chinese Super League Cards instead of FIFA cards when I went on eBay! -_-

Back