A&H

WGS

wa209

Evening all.
Bit of advice re WGS. Am trying to enter x2 RC for VC... Players details go in fine.. However when I enter the details of the offence in txt box... Save it... It disappears when I then close. The player details are there, but none of my report.. Just blank.
Is it there and I can't see it?... Have I missed something... Grateful for any advice... Ta

The Referee Store
The text box is irrelevant, you don't need details for standard red cards anymore. Just submit without it.

Reactions: ARF
If you think it's a bad enough offence that a standard VC red card doesn't cover it, you need to add an extraordinary report to make sure the extra circumstances are seen.

There's no harm in putting details in the text box, I often do it just in case I get called in for a hearing and need to load up the report on WGS to refresh my memory. For example, my last VC reads something like "grabbed throat during handbags, 40th min, middle 1/3, 1 other caution" - but that's for my own benefit, I don't expect anyone else to see it.

This might be the same issue I encountered a few weeks ago. The player and the subsequent offence info (in my case a single sin bin offence) didn't appear until I pressed the +add button to add another player / offence. Then it appeared with a new set of boxes for the next player / offence (which I didn't need)

Hi all... Primarily it was for my benefit. If asked I had a few lines etc to jog memory.
It remains an oddity that the free txt box exists... But Doesn't seem to like anything in it!!

Back