A&H

WGS in for an upgrade.

Yampy

RefChat Addict
Picked this up from the Cheshire FA website. It sounds as though the Whole Game System is going places with integration with FullTime due in June 2015. I've attached the document to this post. Some interesting new features for referees.

Attachments

• cheshire-fa-wgs-update---march-2015.pdf
    636.2 KB · Views: 50
The Referee Store
Anyone else having issues with the WGS this evening? Tried getting on to submit my cautions from today, and keep getting runtime errors, or service unavailable screens...

Literally just got it working. Running a bit slow, but managed to get my caution reports done, so happy days.

It was incredibly slow earlier. Took 3 tries to get a caution report done...

What do I do to get rid of the 'The field Match Date must be a date.' error? I have put a date in and changed it to random dates to see if that gets rid of it but nothing has worked

We received an email today that apparently it is defaulting back to the US date system. Therefore the first number cannot exceed 12, try and swap the two dates around and it should work perfectly!

I do have concerns with this system. I was contacted by league secretary of my league a couple of weeks ago as match report showed 2 red cards but only one suspension was in force. I was asked if I had submitted the second red card. WGS showed dismissal submitted but because 2 red cards were submitted for same game only 1 seemed to get through to CFA for punishment.I have numerous multi cautions this season and d wonder if all have been dealt with or just one per game.

Back