A&H

Villa vs Liverpool

The Referee Store
So the thread is about Villa vs Liverpool game and yet again another has been derailed by the recurring theme of "There's an agenda against Man City" claim and counter claim! :wall::redcard:

Back to the game at hand, Seems Steven Gerrard wasn't over impressed with Joss Moss' performance last night, with several sources quoting Gerrard as saying "no comment, I just hope it's looked at..." and when informed Moss is retiring at the end of the season and Gerrard replied "Is he? Good" :eek:

No chance he was gping to award a pk there

he has absolutely ( and understandably aa his time at the top comes to an end), jumped on a chance to make himself a star. Fooling nobody though

Undoubtably the poorest regular top game referee since the premiership began and it can only be his warm personality that appealed to some selection panel

Thank heavens for small mercy he arrived too old for fifa nomination, but I suppose motivation for new referees, proof you can be out of shape, unfit, blow out your archie, lack positional sense, exert zero authority and appear flustered at all times yet still turn out at the top games, ( plus of course a default FA Cup final)

by all accounts a lovely guy though
Now tell us what you really think!!!

Am I the only one or does anyone else think he would not have awarded a penalty if the first goal shot was fluffed over the bar yet he signalled advantage after the ball went in? Purely to make himself look good.
Two people before you in this thread.., and several after. You are not alone number one!

• Haha
Reactions: one
Back