A&H

Very frustrated

Worthingwhistle

So the week starts as normal with an email with this weekends fixture, nice U16s on a local pitch 10.00 ko.Sunday afternoon family arrangements sorted. By Tuesday its postponed and replaced by a U13s with a 11.30 kickoff, so change to afternoon details ,U13s coach asks if ill do the match before there's as well "of course i will no problem "i reply "but please let the league know"
.Friday evening the U13s game is off ,the coach of the game before hasn't contacted me to confirm any details and the league hasn't replied to any requests to see if they've assigned me to the earlier game .So as it stands I've got no games even after turning down at least 6 requests from other clubs and a mucked about Sunday afternoon which I should be enjoying with family. So I do this why ?...... The league and staff must tear there hair out at clubs that postpone fixtures after complaints about lack of referees !!!

The Referee Store
Oh, I know the feeling.

I had a reasonably high tier League game this Sunday, which would be my first on that league this season. Got assigned a higher tier Cup match, so had to withdraw due to the tier rules. The following day after accepting the fixture, one of the teams in the cup match withdraws from the competition.

I've already been replaced on the League. Now I'm sat on a Sunday with no match because everyone's been assigned and at least four of us are without game due to withdrawals in that cup, and two of us were pulled off that league.

You'd think they'd do the courtesy of withdrawing when the draw is made, or before the ref's get pulled around from the league fixtures.

Back