A&H

Valkeen whistles

The Referee Store
I've only ever used a Fox 40 finger grip so changing the whistle between hands has never been an option, it stays on my right. No problem writing, left hand is used for quick draw cautions, and can still get to the back pocket red with the whistle attached. Had a lot of assessments over the years and no one ever commented.

I've only ever used a Fox 40 finger grip so changing the whistle between hands has never been an option, it stays on my right. No problem writing, left hand is used for quick draw cautions, and can still get to the back pocket red with the whistle attached. Had a lot of assessments over the years and no one ever commented.
Have you ever tried the Valkeen finger grip in the fox 40? If you haven't give it a try for at least a full game if not 2. You will not go back. Leaving the whistle in your mouth from time to time (if you ever do) is a lot easier as well.

Have you ever tried the Valkeen finger grip in the fox 40? If you haven't give it a try for at least a full game if not 2. You will not go back. Leaving the whistle in your mouth from time to time (if you ever do) is a lot easier as well.
...true dat!

In fact, confession, it's so easy to have the whistle in the mouth that, if you do mess up and have a whistle to mouth accident when considering an offence, it is very easy to then have the whistle in your mouth for a few random occasions after that to hide your mistake and show the world that's how you roll. According to a very close friend who does not want to be named...

Reactions: one
...true dat!

In fact, confession, it's so easy to have the whistle in the mouth that, if you do mess up and have a whistle to mouth accident when considering an offence, it is very easy to then have the whistle in your mouth for a few random occasions after that to hide your mistake and show the world that's how you roll. According to a very close friend who does not want to be named...
Haha how funny. I have exactly the same close friend.:):D;):p

I ordered a valkeen which is now at the post office for collection BUT i have had a message to say there is £13 tax charge. Is this normal practice?

Yes, because you have to pay VAT on anything from outside the EU that is valued over £15. Depending on what it is you may also have to pay import tax. Royal Mail and other couriers are legally required to collect the fees from you before releasing the package(s), and there is sometimes an admin fee on top of the tax. Details here https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

Thank you HW and RR for your replies. I will get the whistle Monday so next weekend lets see how good it is!

Back