A&H

Union Saint Gillloise v Rangers

Anubis

RefChat Addict
sorry I cant post link from iphone.

If anybody can though, the handball penalty given against Rangers is a very interesting one

The Referee Store
Thanks for posting

I aint seen too many, if any, real time examples of this kinda thing and your view is same as mine.

a yellow card also!

i think everything about this is poor and in such a big game as well. it just isnt a penalty. and even if it is, it just isnt a yellow card

The caution may have been for entering the RRA(?)

if you look on the video then there either doesnt appear to be an area marked out, or if it is, then it's so small and close the the monitor that the ref is actually standing outside of it!

the ref doesnt react to his presence near the RRA (if it exists) and i think that the way he cautions him makes it clear that it's for the handball offence

if you look on the video then there either doesnt appear to be an area marked out, or if it is, then it's so small and close the the monitor that the ref is actually standing outside of it!

the ref doesnt react to his presence near the RRA (if it exists) and i think that the way he cautions him makes it clear that it's for the handball offence
The offender left the f. o. p. to watch the review process - I would hope the referee or 4th Official would pick that up.

Back