Umbro Diamond Kit

[New Diamond range) Any thoughts ?

Don't like the yellow too much myself

Attachments

• new ref kit.jpg
    new ref kit.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 40
The Referee Store
Agree with Ross actually. Quite like the red. The Watford fan in me is trying, but struggling, to like the yellow though. As for the green...oh dear.

I get the feeling they may all grow on me, the more I see them

Really liking the yellow now after watching soccer aid

Who were the officials?

I watched the Mexico v Wales match. The officials were terrible. USSF/FIFA, wearing the hideous OS USSF Kit, no joke the ref was wearing running nike trainers. Looked awfull. Almost as bad a smy spelling!

I agree with Ross, seeing it last night the yellow definitely stands out

Just ordered my Umbro kit. Used my FAMOA points towards it.
If I wanted the KCFA badge embroded on it I would have to wait 4-6 wks for it and they could not promise me if it was the new badge. Decided to order the kit now with badge and when the new one comes out buy it and see it on myself!!
Look forward to wearing the new kit in my new leagues being Kent Invicta league (asst ref - sat) Maidstone Sunday league and Kent Youth league on Sunday and any league I can be asst ref in during the week.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Does anyone know how long they are taking to del the new diamond kit? hoping to wear it for my 1st friendly on 7th July...

It has finally arrived and looks and feels amazing.
Thankfully I only have a week to wait until my 1st match with it on.

Attachments

• image-1013880977.jpg
    image-1013880977.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 32
OMG i have just ordered it now, and i have the decal fa badge, plus respect badge on left arm, wife is going to hit the roof, but in fairness she new it was coming and i need two kits:oops::eek:

it came to day yeah;) with the respect badge on looks well smart, to be honest, looks well smart without too

Does anyone know roughly how long there planning to use it in the premier league as I'm considering upgrading my umbro respect design however I don't want to spend so much on it and then for it to be changed, Thanks.

I hear from a very good source they are getting a Nike kit next year.
But I use the diamond kit and it is amazing. Very light breathable and easy to clean

I heard the same thing as Dave. Apparently it is all being changed to Nike next year (heard this from A&H), but they do not know if enough kit will be made to be commercially sold, or if there will only be enough for the top end refs! I suppose it gives me more of a drive to get there now! :p

Back