A&H

Trouble Reporting - Whole Game System

DaleM

I'm having trouble reporting my game from yesterday. I can find the home side when I search but not the away side, they are not available to select from the list of clubs that are there.

I emailed my RDO for advice yesterday but no response as yet. I'll see her tomorrow evening anyway as I've got the exam, but I believe I recall them saying on the course that you're expected to have it in within 24 hours so that's came and gone now, and I'd rather get it sorted beforehand anyway.

I've found the two teams in Full Time, can see it was a league fixture (though on Full Time the home side are the side who were actually away, but they're not available to choose as the home side either).

Any ideas?

The Referee Store
Hi Dale,

I don't think it's the RDO that deals with the Whole Game system. It will be someone else at your CFA. Give me a sec and I'll try and find out for you, I'm pretty sure it's the Governance Manager (it is for the CCFA)

Andrew.Cook@northumberlandfa.com tel: 01912 700700
Andrew Cook is the person you need to contact. He's your County Administrator

Last edited:
Reactions: Kes
Had a similar problem yesterday. Ended up just sending it in the 'old fashioned' way.

Sometimes it isn't loaded properly, so rather than selecting the specific division from the drop list, there is an option at the bottom of the list saying "all teams in the league". You should find it there.

Unless they are a new team, you're either looking in the wrong place or haven't selected the correct option.

Hi Dale,

I don't think it's the RDO that deals with the Whole Game system. It will be someone else at your CFA. Give me a sec and I'll try and find out for you, I'm pretty sure it's the Governance Manager (it is for the CCFA)

Andrew.Cook@northumberlandfa.com tel: 01912 700700
Andrew Cook is the person you need to contact. He's your County Administrator

You're a gent, thanks! I've been in touch, still not sorted as he had trouble finding it too but he's gonna give me a ring back!
Had a similar problem yesterday. Ended up just sending it in the 'old fashioned' way.

Care to share - I asked my mate who mentioned Excel but I wouldn't have a clue what to put in there?

Sometimes it isn't loaded properly, so rather than selecting the specific division from the drop list, there is an option at the bottom of the list saying "all teams in the league". You should find it there.

Unless they are a new team, you're either looking in the wrong place or haven't selected the correct option.

For this league the only option is 'all teams in the league'. There are two leagues with the same name for some reason, but the away side is in neither. Anyway, seems it's being sorted now.

Reactions: DB
Back