A&H

Touch line Buzzer Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mada

I’m looking for a set of touch line buzzer flags in good working condition. Please let me know if you have a set.

The Referee Store
I don’t get why to buy buzzer flags when the moto-style comms sets are cheaper?

At least round my way, no one buys buzzers anymore.

I’m looking for a set of touch line buzzer flags in good working condition. Please let me know if you have a set.
Why would you want Touchline buzzers? Touchline, which were part of A&H, are no longer in business, so you wouldn't be able to get them serviced or repaired if anything goes wrong with them.

Why would you want Touchline buzzers? Touchline, which were part of A&H, are no longer in business, so you wouldn't be able to get them serviced or repaired if anything goes wrong with them.
I guess for the British flag cloths maybe? Not a buzzer flag expert by any stretch mind

I think there's a lot of interest just down to their reputation for quality and the fact that they've been the "best" flags in the UK for a while. But between the fact they're no longer being made/serviced and the fact a few other decent makes have come out recently, I certainly wouldn't recommend going out of my way to try and get that make of buzzers any more.

If I was buying a set I'd be looking at the Refstech ones for a budget option or Ervocoms if you want to spend twice as much on an established brand. And once you've spent £600 on a set of buzzer flags, another £10 for a set of their basic flags to swap the cloths around on is nothing, so I don't think that's really a valid reason to avoid them.

I managed to pick up a barely used set from a friend of a friend. Not cheap but hopefully a solid investment.

I don’t get why to buy buzzer flags when the moto-style comms sets are cheaper?

At least round my way, no one buys buzzers anymore.
where are you finding these cheap comms set? I can only find a three/four person comset for about 700-1000 over here.

You buy 2x v6 and 1x v4. They were originally for motorcycle tests and the mic booms were heavier and the mics had windsocks. But there is the ref version. Over ear design. Everyone carries see-through surgical tape with them as you need a bit on the cheek.

I should get myself. I had 4 futsal matches this weekend that could have done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back