A&H

Totall Recall

Oli

Level 7 Referee
With no games today and Burnley Vs Spurs promising to be mind numbingly dull I decided to spend the start of my day to Arnold Shwarzeneger (however you spell it) after watching the Running Man I watched, for the first time; Total Recall.
Obviously I need to discuss it. It was all a dream and Arnie is a bit of a *****, right?

The Referee Store
What an amazing film. One of Arnies better films, it has it all; action, arnie one liners, Michael ironside and a crazy ass plot!

He is nobody, he is caught up in something he doesn't understand, he is a rebel hero, he discovers he is a double agent uber bad guy, he is a rebel hero again!

I bet she hated every minute of it (best line in the film!)

Reactions: Oli
Another one where the original book is far better than the film; and by original book I mean Philip K Dick's "We Can Remember It Wholesale", rather than the Piers Anthony book of the film. And by film the original Arnie version, not the remake with Colin Farrell. Confused? Best images from the film for me - three breasts and something the size of a table tennis ball being pulled out of Arnie's nostril.

Back