A&H

To all those lucky enough to have games on today...

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
I hope it is pouring down, finishes 24-0 with out so much as a free kick all game and there are no cards, offsides, dissent or anything.

*Humph* :(

The Referee Store
Well up in not so Sunny Scotland I managed to get 3 games in this weekend, despite the snow, rain, hail and gale force winds, no cautions, no red cards, very little dissent and scores of 1-0, 20-0 and 9-1 lol

20-0!???? Clearly my post worked :p

And 3 matches a weekend on Scottish match fees? You must have 6 cars to pick from for travel to the match !!!

£40 Saturday for Churches amateur league and £30 each for two youth games on the Sunday

How many do you need Herts? I'm aiming to get 20 done - I'm on 18 atm, but Im going to NY at the start of Feb on a college trip so hoping the weather changes sharpish!

Not on my prom season. Doing next one so need my twenty to be eligible to apply to be assessed next season! Hence even more desperate to get em done!

Hopefully 2 more down this weekend so will leave me 2 games to go in February so SHOULD be fine.

Good luck with your games this weekend. And assuming you do start down the path from March 1st, more than happy to share my experiences from this year, including the different 'preferences' of some of the assessors! With you or any other Herts hopefuls :)

Back