A&H

This weekend, what you got?

The Referee Store
hoping for good news this weekend, although it's early days yet! the pitch i'm supposed to be reffing on has a notorious corner which is always waterlogged so i'm not totally optimistic...

Assessing this weekend, young lad on a game at my nearest step 11 club. Means I can pop by the local for a few wets afterwards :')

Had a Bristol Women's Academy game tomorrow but that's been called off - hoping my Bristol City academy game on Sunday won't be called off, although I think it might be at the same place which is not reassuring!

I've got 2 this weekend on 2 pitches renowned for waterlogging... Not holding much hope somehow #PrayForAled

I played there a few years back (well, 6 years ago) when it was brand new and loved it but it's at a school and all the kids play on it so now it's awful

I've had 3 games calls off this weekend, that's about 10 off so far this month. Haven't had a game since December 22nd.

My game was on today! Pitch was perfect bar 2 little areas that were soft but the game was on and it was good. Waiting to hear about tomorrow now.

Back