A&H

This weekend, what you got?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Whats everyone up to this weekend?

I fancy popping out to a local game to see whats what, just don't know where yet, looking for inspiration

The Referee Store
i've got a game - at the moment it's still on anyway.

i was surprised after my last game when someone introduced himself to me afterwards, saying that he was a local referee and he had come to watch my game. it was good to receive some impartial feedback and i appreciated him taking the time to chat with me.

he was probably the coach of one of this weekend's teams, Rich :)

i've got an u13's game on sunday but, given the weather and knowing their pitch, i probably haven't

U16's game in the morning for me, two decent teams who like to get the ball down and play. Looking forward to it! :)

Supposed to have a County Cup 1/4 final on Sunday. Not hopeful at all, but it would be nice to get a first game of the year in.

My Supply middle is off, so I'm off to Stevenage to watch their game (as I do every time I've got no game and they're at home)

Well both my games this weekend are on astro, so I should hope they're both on!!

U12 game tomorrow, and Oldham v Bury on Sunday. Plus I'm due to play after the game on Sunday. Busy weekend ahead fingers crossed! Maybe I'll be able to get my first game(s) in of the year this weekend!

You were there Tuesday as well weren't you @DanCohen17? Bit of a thread hijack but red card for penalty yes or no? Yes for me! Looked for me from behind the goal that it was.

You were there Tuesday as well weren't you @DanCohen17? Bit of a thread hijack but red card for penalty yes or no? Yes for me! Looked for me from behind the goal that it was.
Haha I was indeed!
Not a red for me, called yellow instantly and then Collo didn't disappoint!

Just watched the highlights, and he was quite wide, suppose it was probably a yellow and a half if there ever was one... Mark Haywood tomorrow, been quite high on the reds this season. 5 in 20!

I've got 2 tomorrow, local cup (The ground it's at always do their best to play cup games) and a game i know will be off. Got a Welsh league game as a back up just in case.

Just watched the highlights, and he was quite wide, suppose it was probably a yellow and a half if there ever was one... Mark Haywood tomorrow, been quite high on the reds this season. 5 in 20!
There's a Mark Haywood and a Mark Heywood. One from Manc, one from Leeds. Never remember which is which!
I'm an impartial observer, so always interesting to watch referees at this level.

Feel free to come say hello tomorrow if you get a chance...no idea where I'm sitting (yes, sitting!) mind

Mine called off today as the council have shut down all council pitches. Looks like only 6 games in 6 Divisions going ahead:poop:

I lost both of mine today but managed to get a line in Welsh League division 3, Llanelli's pitch hardly ever gets waterlogged.

My twitter feed was pretty depressing today. So many games lost due to the weather :(

All games in one of my leagues called off and only one went ahead in the other league I ref in.

Ended up going to a 6th birthday party with my son instead.

Well mine today was cancelled due to a team folding, so ended up taking an offer of a free ticket to watch Telford v Barrow (summit to do) the junior assistant referee looked very young maybe 18/19ish to his due he got all of his depictions right but it wasn't much 5 possibly 8 maximum. Tomorrow I have Futsal at 12 but hopefully I get to see my team I coach play at 11, first 10 mins before I dash off to Futsal.

Back