A&H
The Perfect Fourth Official

The Perfect Fourth Official 1.0

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Lucky boy. Imagine having to go to Elland Road. 😂
I'm going to be in the away end at the end of the month!!

Game happily passed pretty well, clear handball penalty early on, 1-1 going into injury time then a 94th min winner, no one talking about me, perfect

I'm going to be in the away end at the end of the month!!

Game happily passed pretty well, clear handball penalty early on, 1-1 going into injury time then a 94th min winner, no one talking about me, perfect
Sounds like a cracker!

Reactions: es1
Very helpful!
Got my first outing as a 4th on Sunday next week in a county cup final. Zero clue what I’m doing 😂

Very helpful!
Got my first outing as a 4th on Sunday next week in a county cup final. Zero clue what I’m doing 😂
One thing to remember is, depending on the level, the teams won't be used to 4th officials and chances are will not be used to technical areas either. Check with the referee what he wants you to do with the technical areas specifically in regards to numbers standing. If they aren't used to them there is every chance they will look more like bus shelters than technical areas, but personally I would rather have my 4th official concentrating on the game than spending 90 minutes trying, probably unsuccessfully, to get people to sit down.

Based on experience, what will also probably happen is they will have people in there that shouldn't be there. The team sheets probably won't list names of officials like they do at senior levels, but be proactive and tell them only subs, coaches and managers can be in there. And absolutely there can be no children in the TAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back