A&H

The Belgians!

There's the yellow for dissent. That makes this ref the RefChat selection for the final. :)

Cautioning the random Panama player for dissent is a drop in the ocean
Nobody will care
Unlike our friend CR7 where it would still be news today..

As ever, you manage whats in front of you....

The Referee Store
Belguim have done well, No reason to panic first half, unfamiliar opponents and all that, just relax, you know you have the better players, just stay calm until you know de Bruyne is going to make that pass, and you know Lukaku is going to take his chance. (Twice)

Job done, win v Tunisia and they know they are through

Or as I would put it, the ref bottled that decision because of who it was.

Or as I would put it, he managed what was in front of him. Opting not to caution CR7 there is bottling nothing for me, its sometimes the easy decision to simply whap out a yellow.

Or as I would put it, he managed what was in front of him. Opting not to caution CR7 there is bottling nothing for me, its sometimes the easy decision to simply whap out a yellow.
To try and avoid taking another thread offline, this will be my last post on this one.

When dissent is as clear as CR7's, sure, a yellow is the easy decision. It's also the correct one. Failing to take disciplinary action because of the name on the back of the shirt is weak refereeing, end of.

To try and avoid taking another thread offline, this will be my last post on this one.

When dissent is as clear as CR7's, sure, a yellow is the easy decision. It's also the correct one. Failing to take disciplinary action because of the name on the back of the shirt is weak refereeing, end of.

So to not take the easy decision, is the polar opposite of bottling something
We will never know but my educated guess is no critiscim will be made of his faikure to caution, in the match report. And that will do for me

Back