A&H

The Belgians (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku seemed to be out of puff after 35 mins of this. There are going to be some heavy legs down that spine - Kompant-Vitsel-Lukaku all knackered I reckon.

The Referee Store
Funny enough when I tipped Belgium at 2-0 down I actually was gonna post Belgium win this in injury time.

I had £40 on Belgium to score 3 or more happy days

£100 in my back pocket & just in time for love 🌴 island

Did you take that 5/1 I offered you on Japan Graeme?

Over and out folkes

For some reason I can't imagine you being able to sprint stride for stride with KDB in the 94th minute.

I woudnt have needed to, Santa would have covered it on the line for me
#chooseyoursprintwisely

Also a sprint in the 94th min which I’d expect any competent referee to do doesn’t make up for simple non application of the laws he demonstrated tonight, but hey what did anyone expect with low standard appointments from far & wide.

For some reason I can't imagine you being able to sprint stride for stride with KDB in the 94th minute.

It's a brilliant clip. The ref's movement - it was Malang Diedhiou - was fantastic - the initial sprint, the slight diagonal, getting out of the way of the attacker's run, the angle, and in the D for the finish. Fantastic anticipation to be ahead of KDB at the start. After 94 minutes in the gruelling heat.

Though I bet at the end of it he's like: they better get this in the onion bag and save me from extra time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back