A&H

The 24th goal killed us...

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Cba to investigate by watching again and freeze framing and of course the angles are not great, but, am saying 6 of these are suspicious!

Goal 2, 3, 11, 21 and 23 look offside, and goal 9 is certainly a fk to defender.

Suppose if someone is really bored they can see how many they would take off the total.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47043355

The Referee Store
I'm retired, but not that bored to make a note of them all;) but certainly the ARs didn't seem keen on flagging much in that montage!

Got to love the dedication of the defender appealing for offside on goal twenty something!

The back story here of course, is whether they should have been admitted straight into the top flight - a bit like Man United here (although they are no longer top of the Championship) and Juventus in Italy - who I believe are also waltzing through a lower league in their first season.

Who are 'cba' btw?

I'm retired, but not that bored to make a note of them all;) but certainly the ARs didn't seem keen on flagging much in that montage!

Got to love the dedication of the defender appealing for offside on goal twenty something!

The back story here of course, is whether they should have been admitted straight into the top flight - a bit like Man United here (although they are no longer top of the Championship) and Juventus in Italy - who I believe are also waltzing through a lower league in their first season.

Who are 'cba' btw?

Oops, cant be arrrrrsed

I just thought before watching it there is no way 32 legal goals where scored.
Although, the gk is def at fault for 31 of them !!!

Oops, cant be arrrrrsed

I just thought before watching it there is no way 32 legal goals where scored.
Although, the gk is def at fault for 31 of them !!!

Yes have to feel for the GK - although (if the '1st choice') she/her side had let in an average of 10 goals a match before that game!

This is one of the reasons I stopped refereeing younger age groups. I can live with the ridiculous scorelines but the arguments about whether the 17th goal was or was not offside really pi#&ed me off.

This is one of the reasons I stopped refereeing younger age groups. I can live with the ridiculous scorelines but the arguments about whether the 17th goal was or was not offside really pi#&ed me off.

Yip I always like that comment ! I usually just nod and say, yip, I might have called it wrong so lets put 11-0 on the team line instead of 12.....

Just makes me really annoyed.

Still have two incidents in my mind from years ago.

1 was even before I qualified and was acting as CAR at one of my son's matches - very one sided and I got 'called' out for an offside by oppo manager with the score at something like 6-0 , 5 mins to go

2nd one after I qualified, 1 very unhappy team losing very heavily 8or 9 something like that. they ended up with only 7 players - think they started with 9, 2 left in a strop and 3rd one almost did. Even so winning manager had the cheek to shout out 'Are you sure ref?' over a GK/Corner decision at about 7-0.

That sort of thing bugs me more than (almost) any amount of ranting and raving at a last minute pen at 1-1 or similar!

Yip I always like that comment ! I usually just nod and say, yip, I might have called it wrong so lets put 11-0 on the team line instead of 12.....

Not sure its totally 'professional' and sure some on here will object but a defender moaning at a referee I was out with as we went off, got this reply

'Mate you lost 5-0 so you can't have had such a great game yourself!'

Not sure its totally 'professional' and sure some on here will object but a defender moaning at a referee I was out with as we went off, got this reply

'Mate you lost 5-0 so you can't have had such a great game yourself!'

Yip, done that.....even better when its a sub giving you grief......

Back