A&H

Teams we support

Which league?

• Total voters

Southend-ref

Southend United Supporter
Level 6 Referee
I know a thread has already been done about this, but I wanted to see as a poll the different levels of teams referees support as there were surprisingly few Premier League clubs mentioned. For @jojo 's benefit, he can vote League 1 as Rochdale got promoted!

The Referee Store
I know a thread has already been done about this, but I wanted to see as a poll the different levels of teams referees support as there were surprisingly few Premier League clubs mentioned. For @jojo 's benefit, he can vote League 1 as Rochdale got promoted!

Thanks for the favour at Fleetwook by the way:p

We enjoyed it! 516 fans doing the 550 mile round trip - great day out! (Just don't want to do it again on a Friday night in the middle of my exams in the play-offs - I'll settle for @jack.prescott 's Burton!)
You've been very dedicated this season! In the last promotion season we did every game but 4, that included Torquay and Wycome, and I don't want to be reminded of the score at Torquay...:hmmm:

You've been very dedicated this season! In the last promotion season we did every game but 4, that included Torquay and Wycome, and I don't want to be reminded of the score at Torquay...:hmmm:
Only at the end of this season - I've done the last three but thanks to school football I wasn't able to go to many earlier in the season.

Liverpool fan. Been so since I was about 6 and old enough to understand the concept of having a team to follow. Its a rollercoaster of emotion, mostly pained anguish with smatterings of joy!

There's a maccies brilliantly placed down the road, but I don't normally walk to the ground that way.

Lower league football = proper football

I've been to the Pirelli a few times (most recently to officiate) but never to watch Southend. I don't know whether we'll sell out, but I reckon we'll get close to the 1800 allocation.

Away end was packed on Saturday against Chesterfield, I even filmed the start of the pitch invasion

Away end was packed on Saturday against Chesterfield, I even filmed the start of the pitch invasion
Unsurprising considering they got promoted. If we play at your place second and are winning or drawing after the first leg then it will definitely be packed

Whilst i am a big fan of liverpool i will always prefer lower league/non league football as its much more grounded!
(Guiseley by the way!)

Back