A&H

Sutton vs Arsenal

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Sat here about to watch Sutton vs Arsenal not expecting a miracle but in 2 hours who knows..............

The Referee Store
The Arsenal starting XI doesn't fill me with confidence

Second half Sutton vs Arsenal.... just noticed linesmen not swapped ends...... interesting........ i know one doesn't have to.....

Don't think Sutton will score 3-0 to Arsenal...... unless they get ****y then 2-1

Oliver performing as usual.....ridiculous challenge by Collins on Iwobi......

I think he's genuinely missed that. Winced a little in real time, but wasn't until the reverse angle shot that I realised how bad it was.

Did you see the Sutton reserve goalkeeper and the pasty. Could you the way forward for non-league clubs - pasty break after 67 minutes.

Did you see the Sutton reserve goalkeeper and the pasty. Could you the way forward for non-league clubs - pasty break after 67 minutes.
Oh! Come on must be hungry work just sitting there watching,and watching, and watching the clock ticking... Teatime!!!

Wait till he sees that plastered all over the news....

Last edited:
Oh! Come on must be hungry work just sitting there watching,and watching, and watching the clock ticking... Teatime!!!

Wait till he sees that plastered all over the news....

He's a very funny man, I'm sure he did that just to make sure it was plastered all over the news ..!

Yep, Sun Bets had him at 8/1 to eat a pie live on air......and he has admitted that he was aware of the bet.....and that he was aware people had betted on him......

Plus the Sutton manager isn't too impressed either......

he also had 2 pints with the crowd t half time
I'm loving this guy!!! :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Apparently he's now under investigation from both the FA and the Gambling commission! if he was just doing this to take the mikey, this surely has backfired!!! :bite::bite::bite:

Sorry but this hasn't really impressed me too much. If I were a team of similar ability to Sutton I'd be rather annoyed at the fact that the club and the BBC have portrayed a very tinpot image of non-league, which isn't at all representative of what happens at these clubs day in, day out. 5 minutes of fame for him, the game itself and Sutton's cup run now marred by a gambling issue.

Cynical much?

Back