A&H

Sunday game off...

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
Had a text last night to say this Sunday's game is off :cry::cry::cry::cry: as one of the teams has resigned from the league.

Am I really that bad?? ;):p

Anyway, with leagues finishing this weekend until the first weekend of the new year, anybody got any ideas of how to stay sharp?

I can get as many games as I want in the next few days before Xmas from a local 5-a-side place, but obviously this doesn't involve any running and is generally not a lot of fun (I'll start a new thread somewhere for that).

Any suggestions?

The Referee Store
Had a text last night to say this Sunday's game is off :cry::cry::cry::cry: as one of the teams has resigned from the league.

Am I really that bad?? ;):p

Anyway, with leagues finishing this weekend until the first weekend of the new year, anybody got any ideas of how to stay sharp?

I can get as many games as I want in the next few days before Xmas from a local 5-a-side place, but obviously this doesn't involve any running and is generally not a lot of fun (I'll start a new thread somewhere for that).

Any suggestions?
Yes, take a break. If you don't have some sort of weather enforced break there is an increased chance of injury. If you want to stay active, then go for a run or a swim, but rest the grey cells and the legs over Christmas. You'll hungrier and sharper after the break.

Back