A&H

Substitutes!

Nath858

Level 7 Referee
So, I had something happen today that I haven't come across before......

Ball is out of play for a throw in, no shouts if "ref sub?" Ball take a few seconds to get back into play. In the mean time I notice yellow 18 appear next to me as the throw is taken. I stop play to see that yellow 11 is putting a drill top on.

Speak to and caution both players. Instruct the manager ( who is also a referee ) That he must inform me before making a change. To which he replies "oh **** off ref it's Sunday morning football" thank you manager..... Go and sit in your car for the rest of the match (20 mins remaining)

Just thought I would share this one as it doesn't happen often.

The Referee Store
So, I had something happen today that I haven't come across before......

Ball is out of play for a throw in, no shouts if "ref sub?" Ball take a few seconds to get back into play. In the mean time I notice yellow 18 appear next to me as the throw is taken. I stop play to see that yellow 11 is putting a drill top on.

Speak to and caution both players. Instruct the manager ( who is also a referee ) That he must inform me before making a change. To which he replies "oh **** off ref it's Sunday morning football" thank you manager..... Go and sit in your car for the rest of the match (20 mins remaining)

Just thought I would share this one as it doesn't happen often.

Is he a referee? If so I believe a ban from officiating may apply - I think it does if you are suspended as a player?

Back