A&H

Step 3/4 (level 3) and 5/6 (level 4) mid season promotions.

The Referee Store
very pleased for my mate mike trevethan on there, been smashing it all season and got his rewards

seems they took 4 from out pool of 91

I was 19th...so not miles off. Hopefully a few good assessments over the remainder of the season starting at Garforth tomorrow evening!
Much like me. 17th. K ew I wasn't going midseason but now in 15th as two from our pool gone up. Touching distance

Congratulations to everyone promoted. 👏

I was 19th...so not miles off. Hopefully a few good assessments over the remainder of the season starting at Garforth tomorrow evening!
Good luck at Garforth and let’s see where the end of season get you!

Reactions: es1
Keep pushing on. If you are going well enough to be in the mix, the margins are small and you just need a bit of good luck to get over the line. I am in no doubt that's what I had to get on the list this time !

Last minute appointment of an observer for me tomorrow now 😁
Always the best way to appoint. Still liked the days better when you just turned up and did an assessment. No fore warning.

Always the best way to appoint. Still liked the days better when you just turned up and did an assessment. No fore warning.
Think it was a reappointment. Doesn't bother me as it doesn't affect my preparations anyhow save for I normally like to arrive 15 mins earlier than I normally do.

Back